Planning your next event, strategy day, or team brainstorm?
OpenGenius Block boredom from your next online meeting
Get your team’s creative juices flowing during the next meeting with the power of AI
Are you looking to power up your creativity?
We would love to speak with you about powering up creativity in your team. Please leave your details and we will respond within 24 hours.
We will not share your data with any third party companies. This information is only used by our team and trainers to support your event.
Teams are tired of virtual meetings and events!
Here is why…
A survey by Twingate reported in June 2020 that of 1000 remote employees interviewed, 40% experienced mental exhaustion from video calls.
You want to fire them up not burn them out. Doodle surveyed over 1100 U.S. employees, 38% said virtual meetings can lead to them being exhausted and 30% said they caused stress.
In a world of meetings with cameras turned off and burnout discussions for remote workers, how do you get your team to stay focused and energised?
Creativity Workshops powered by AI
We use technology and our experience of over 16 years in kickstarting creativity to:
- Identify and overcome errors and biases in decision making processes
- Choose the best approach to solving the problem
- Provide tools and motivation to try a new approach
- Engage meeting attendees to make them feel their time is valued
- Have fun in the process
With a combination of motivational speaking, online and offline activities, we prevent screen exhaustion.
Plus, our proprietary AI technology will not only capture ideas in a fun visual way. Paired with our mind-set shifting training techniques, remote workers and meeting attendees will be guaranteed to take something to action on at the end of the day which will have a lasting impact.
Why choose our Creativity Workshops to get remote workers engaged?
- We’re experienced – Our coaches have been running workshops and engaged with teams over the past 16 years to power up creativity, increase energy and find better solutions
- It’s inclusive and for everyone – Our proprietary software which we use during the workshops, Ayoa, is visual and easy to use for everyone, including the neurodiverse community who love our neuro-inclusive features
- No technology barriers – The workshop will be facilitated by our master innovation trainer, who will manage the platform throughout, so you don’t need to worry about it crashing or pre-testing
- Focus on motivation – Throughout the practical workshop, we instil an ‘everything is possible’ mindset
- Actionable – At the end of the workshop, attendees can “take home” a visual board with cool ideas they can even action on
And with our problem solving and solution generating ideas, you’ll find ROI is easy to prove and measure.
Sign up to receive creativity hacks and see why these companies (and more) trust us to inspire them
Step-by-step Real World Creative Problem Solving:
AI Powered Creativity Workshops (Virtual)
Choose from 4 practical workshops. Learn tools and processes that work.
Includes the use of specialist AI powered brainstorming software and creativity testing tools. Priced from US$1000 / UK£700 per workshop.
Discount of 15% if one or several workshops are booked before 31st of December.
Workshop 1 – Open mindset to Innovation (60min)
- Understand the pathways to trigger innovation
- Energise your team and prime them to think creatively
- Provide the motivation to try a new approach
Takeaway: Use tools and strategies that make your meetings successful in generating new ideas
Workshop 2 – Solve the cause, not the symptom (60min)
- Practice tools that help you (and your team) identify the right problem and not a symptom of the real challenge
- Identify and overcome thinking errors and biases that lead to suboptimal decisions
- Understand the shortcuts which avoid assumptions and address real issues
Takeaway: Tried and tested processes of correctly diagnosing problems
Workshop 3 – Problem solving as a remote team (90min)
- Identify why creative idea generation sessions fall flat with remote workers
- Kickstart your idea hub/ team by engaging every member, be they remote, hybrid or on site
- Inclusively develop all ideas and bring their strengths together to form group solutions
Takeaway: Revolutionise remote team gatherings into idea powerhouses focussed on actions which offer the most return
Discount of 15% if one or several workshops are booked before 31st of December.
PRICE: US$1000 (UK£700) for each individual workshop. Price includes 1 month access to AI powered software for attendees.
Up to 30 attendees can attend per workshop but for a more personal experience we recommend 10 or less. Please contact us for solutions for larger audiences.
(Prices exclude VAT if applicable for your region)
Need an inspiring keynote Speaker?
The European Commission, Pfizer, State Bank of India, Dimensional Fund Advisors and many other companies across the globe, have invited us to kickstart their creativity.
Our CEO, Chris Griffiths, is a world-leading expert in innovation. He is multiple time TEDx speaker, has done keynotes at Stanford, The London Stock Exchange, and European Business Awards, and has appeared in numerous publications including BBC, Forbes, and The Telegraph. He built a training and consulting network of over 1000 creativity and innovation coaches worldwide. Chris is a best selling author translated into over 15 languages.
Kickoff any event with a live motivational talk on ‘Thinking Without The Box’ with Chris Griffiths
Keynote – Thinking Without The Box
(20 – 30 min)
- How to think without the box
- When you know what the ‘box’ is, and remove it, you unleash unlimited creativity
- Proof that ‘anything is possible’
- A fun and interactive session that will get your audience thinking differently
PRICE: on application
Up to 300 attendees. Can be recorded for internal use only. Please contact us for pricing for larger audiences or for live in person requirements.
Chris Griffiths advises the largest companies in the world to be better.
Forbes Magazine, ICON Event, Prague
... a powerful, hands-on approach to tap into our creative flow and become masters in our chosen field. An essential resource for anyone looking to ‘be different’ and create at their highest capacity!
Jan Mühlfeit, Executive coach/mentor, former chairman of Microsoft Europe, author of The Positive Leader
Examples of past events
- The European Commission, Senior Leadership Teams, The Hague
- AXA Wealth, UK
- Institute of Financial Planners, UK
- State Bank of India, UK
- Healthcare People Management Association, UK
- European Academy for Direct and Interactive Marketing,UK
- The National Health Service (NHS), UK
- Academy Wales, Welsh Government, UK
- Biggerplate Conference Unplugged, UK
- The Sunday Times Business Roadshow events, UK
- LikeMinds Innovation Conference, UK
- Lambert Smith Hampton (ES-group), UK
- Global Pets Forum, Nice, France
- Dimensional Fund Advisors, London
- Pfizer Inc., USA
- European Business Awards, Warsaw
- Petra Nobel – Annual Conference of Nobel Laureates, Jordan
- Digital-Tuesday.com, UK
- Diamond Sphere Trading LLP, Monaco
- ICON 2014, Prague
- Mind Mapping and Technology Conference, Singapore Institute of Management
- Optimiza Academy, Khartoum, Sudan
- Ideas First Conference, Ukraine
- Turnitin, USA
- The Scottish Parliament, Scotland
- Sharjah Business Women Council, Tec Marina, Wales
- TEDxCardiff, Tramshed Cardiff, Wales
- TEDx ODED, Cardiff
- London Stock Exchange, UK
- Shenzhen Stock Exchange, China
- Stanford University CME Live, USA
Ayoa is an inclusive all-in-one mind mapping, whiteboard and collaboration app designed to embrace differences, elevate creativity, and drive results.
“The most unique twist
on task management I’ve ever seen”
“Visually-oriented people – this layout boosts productivity”
“Turns your tasks into an awesome venn diagram”
“A more intuitive way to manage workloads”
Gain immediate access to a host of free downloads to support your creative sessions:
- Canvas templates
- Commitment traffic lights
- Solution finder matrix