Planning your next event, strategy day, or team brainstorm?
OpenGenius Power up your virtual event engagement strategy
Get your virtual and hybrid attendees engaged at your next event with the power of AI
Are you looking to power up your creativity?
We would love to speak with you about your next event. Please leave your details and we will respond within 24 hours.
We will not share your data with any third party companies. This information is only used by our team and trainers to support your event.
A study by Markletic showed that audience engagement is the greatest challenge for virtual events. Plus, 49% of marketers say that it is the biggest factor to having a successful event.
In a world of meetings and virtual events dominated by cameras switched off and the majority of attendees not even talking, how do you manage to get everyone to have a good time and feel energised?
Creativity Workshops powered by AI
We use technology and our experience of over 16 years in kickstarting creativity to:
- Prime attendees to think creatively
- Provide tools and motivation to try a new approach
- Engage virtual event attendees to make them feel their time is valued
- Have fun in the process
With a combination of motivational speaking, online and offline activities, we prevent screen exhaustion.
Plus, our proprietary AI technology will not only capture but also generate ideas in a fun, visual way. Paired with our mind-set shifting training techniques, both virtual and hybrid event attendees will be guaranteed to take something home at the end of the day which will have a lasting impact.
Why choose our Creativity Workshops to get your virtual event attendees engaged?
- We’re experienced – We regularly get invited to speak at events of all scale and have refined our methods to engage attendees
- It’s inclusive and for everyone – Our proprietary software which we use during the workshops, Ayoa, is visual and easy to use for everyone, including the neurodiverse community who love our neuro-inclusive features
- No technology barriers – The workshop will be facilitated by our master innovation trainer, who will manage the platform throughout, so you don’t need to worry about it crashing or pre-testing
- A virtual giveaway – At the end of the workshop, attendees can “take home” a visual board with cool ideas they can even action on
- Good feedback – We’ve received great feedback from our previous events on both engagement and the topics
We asked Stanford University for feedback from attendees on our event. Here are the results.
Sign up to receive creativity hacks and see why these companies (and more) trust us to inspire them
Step-by-step Real World Creative Problem Solving:
AI Powered Creativity Workshops (Virtual)
Choose from 4 practical workshops. Learn tools and processes that work.
Includes the use of specialist AI powered brainstorming software and creativity testing tools. Priced from US$1000 / UK£700 per workshop.
Discount of 15% if all 4 workshops are booked together.
Workshop 1 – Creativity Kickstarter (60min)
- A great way to start off any virtual team meeting or event
- Prime your team to think creatively
- Engage an ‘everything is possible’ mind-set
- Provide the motivation to try a new approach
Workshop 2 – Understanding the problem (60min)
- Identify the real challenge – ask are you solving the right problem
- How to identify and overcome thinking errors and biases
- Why you must avoid assumptions that will make an ‘ass’ of ‘u’ and ‘me’
- Get a clear understanding of the problem through tried and tested processes
Workshop 3 – Generating Game Changing Ideas (60min)
- Generate more and better quality ideas to push beyond the obvious
- Learn why most brainstorms fail
- Avoid status quo bias, you don’t want the old same solutions
- Supercharge creativity by using the correct tools and techniques
Workshop 4 – Identifying best solutions (60min)
- Sort, filter, and evaluate chosen solutions using whole brain thinking
- Discover why reliance on data and logic alone, may lead to poor decisions
- How to avoid looking for complex solutions to simple problems
- Choose the best option using proven methodologies that give clarity
PRICE: US$1000 (UK£700) for each individual workshop. Price includes 1 month access to AI powered software for attendees. Discount of 15% if all 4 workshops are booked together for the same or consecutive days.
Up to 30 attendees can attend per workshop but for a more personal experience we recommend 10 or less. Please contact us for solutions for larger audiences.
(Prices exclude VAT if applicable for your region)
Need an inspiring keynote Speaker?
The European Commission, Pfizer, State Bank of India, Dimensional Fund Advisors and many other companies across the globe, have invited us to kickstart their creativity.
Our CEO, Chris Griffiths, is a world-leading expert in innovation. He is multiple time TEDx speaker, has done keynotes at Stanford, The London Stock Exchange, and European Business Awards, and has appeared in numerous publications including BBC, Forbes, and The Telegraph. He built a training and consulting network of over 1000 creativity and innovation coaches worldwide. Chris is a best selling author translated into over 15 languages.
Kickoff any event with a live motivational talk on ‘Thinking Without The Box’ with Chris Griffiths
Keynote – Thinking Without The Box
(20 – 30 min)
- How to think without the box
- When you know what the ‘box’ is, and remove it, you unleash unlimited creativity
- Proof that ‘anything is possible’
- A fun and interactive session that will get your audience thinking differently
PRICE: on application
Up to 300 attendees. Can be recorded for internal use only. Please contact us for pricing for larger audiences or for live in person requirements.
Chris Griffiths advises the largest companies in the world to be better.
Forbes Magazine, ICON Event, Prague
... a powerful, hands-on approach to tap into our creative flow and become masters in our chosen field. An essential resource for anyone looking to ‘be different’ and create at their highest capacity!
Jan Mühlfeit, Executive coach/mentor, former chairman of Microsoft Europe, author of The Positive Leader
Examples of past events
- The European Commission, Senior Leadership Teams, The Hague
- AXA Wealth, UK
- Institute of Financial Planners, UK
- State Bank of India, UK
- Healthcare People Management Association, UK
- European Academy for Direct and Interactive Marketing,UK
- The National Health Service (NHS), UK
- Academy Wales, Welsh Government, UK
- Biggerplate Conference Unplugged, UK
- The Sunday Times Business Roadshow events, UK
- LikeMinds Innovation Conference, UK
- Lambert Smith Hampton (ES-group), UK
- Global Pets Forum, Nice, France
- Dimensional Fund Advisors, London
- Pfizer Inc., USA
- European Business Awards, Warsaw
- Petra Nobel – Annual Conference of Nobel Laureates, Jordan
- Digital-Tuesday.com, UK
- Diamond Sphere Trading LLP, Monaco
- ICON 2014, Prague
- Mind Mapping and Technology Conference, Singapore Institute of Management
- Optimiza Academy, Khartoum, Sudan
- Ideas First Conference, Ukraine
- Turnitin, USA
- The Scottish Parliament, Scotland
- Sharjah Business Women Council, Tec Marina, Wales
- TEDxCardiff, Tramshed Cardiff, Wales
- TEDx ODED, Cardiff
- London Stock Exchange, UK
- Shenzhen Stock Exchange, China
- Stanford University CME Live, USA
Ayoa is an inclusive all-in-one mind mapping, whiteboard and collaboration app designed to embrace differences, elevate creativity, and drive results.
“The most unique twist
on task management I’ve ever seen”
“Visually-oriented people – this layout boosts productivity”
“Turns your tasks into an awesome venn diagram”
“A more intuitive way to manage workloads”
Gain immediate access to a host of free downloads to support your creative sessions:
- Canvas templates
- Commitment traffic lights
- Solution finder matrix
"Great info for being successful in current times."