Over 1 million people worldwide have used OpenGenius’ software tools, iMindMap and DropTask to boost their productivity and creativity.
We have ambitious plans for growth and are looking for driven, committed and digitally-savvy Marketing Executives to join our rapidly growing team. The successful candidate would be joining the team at an exciting time. OpenGenius have recently become the first Welsh company ever to join London Stock Exchange’s Elite accelerator programme, and are aiming for flotation in 2019.
As Marketing Executive, you will be required to create engaging and targeted marketing content. You should possess excellent written and verbal communication skills and have a proactive and positive attitude. Working in a fast-paced environment, you should have the initiative to take control of your areas of responsibility.
Responsibilities will include (but are not limited to):
- Writing strong, targeted content for the company websites and blogs
- Planning and creating email marketing campaigns
- Creating engaging content for social media
- Monitoring and managing Search Engine Optimisation
- Outlining and setting up PPC campaigns
- Researching new opportunities
- Contributing to team brainstorming sessions
- Working with the Head of Department to help shape and develop the inbound marketing strategy
- Working with the software development team to test and improve the product
- Assisting with customer support and various administrative duties when necessary
- Working outside of normal working hours when necessary
- Excellent written skills with ability to create engaging, targeted content that personifies our brand
- Strong knowledge of digital marketing, including content and email marketing, SEO and paid search
- Good working knowledge of online reporting tools such as Google Analytics
- Well organised with the ability to take control over areas of responsibility
- Extremely sharp attention to detail
- Ability to remain calm under pressure
- Strong, professional oral and written communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills and a strong team-player
- Self-motivated, determined and willing to go the extra mile for the benefit of the team
Work in one of the coolest office spaces in the UK
OpenGenius owns and is headquartered in the highly desirable offices at Tec Marina, Penarth. With plenty of free parking and just a short walk away from Cogan train station, you’ll be joining a well-connected, highly creative and collaborative community, passionate in developing innovative and creative software solutions. Find out more about the Tec Marina community at tecmarina.com, and don’t forget to take our 360° office tour where you can check out our games room, 5-star gym and collaborative areas.
We reward attitude, ability and performance. For the right candidate, this is an invaluable opportunity for business and career growth. If you’re looking to work within a driven, hard-working and committed team who are inspired to change the way that millions of people think and work for the better, we would love to hear from you. Apply now with a CV and covering email explaining your experience and suitability for the role.
Salary: Competitive salary depending upon experience.