Over 1 million people worldwide have used OpenGenius’ software tools, iMindMap and DropTask to boost their productivity and creativity.
We have ambitious plans for growth and are looking for a driven, committed and digitally-savvy Marketing Analyst to join our rapidly growing team. The successful candidate would be joining the team at an exciting time. OpenGenius have recently become the first Welsh company ever to join London Stock Exchange’s Elite accelerator programme, and are aiming for flotation in 2019.
As Digital Marketing Analyst, you will be required to gather consumer information and examine market trends to support and continuously improve marketing efforts. Experience in tracking key performance indicators using analytical tools, such as Google Analytics, to evaluate the effectiveness of all digital marketing strategies is essential. You will be expected to analyse quantitative and qualitative data, so a grasp of figures, as well as strong written and verbal communication skills, is crucial. Attention to detail and the ability to interpret and communicate information effectively is a key aspect of the role. The ideal candidate has confidence in presenting results and reporting back to the marketing team.
You should have a proactive and positive attitude, along with a natural curiosity for global consumer trends. We work in a fast-paced environment, so the ability to use your own initiative and take ownership of your area is vital.
Responsibilities will include (but are not limited to):
- Familiarity with analysing and extracting information from user interaction data.
- Setting and tracking marketing KPIs.
- Gaining customer insights through surveys and polls.
- Measuring profitability of marketing activities.
- Producing weekly and monthly marketing activity reports.
- Suggesting improvements based on tracked KPI results.
- Proactively researching new opportunities.
- Contributing to team brainstorming sessions.
- Working with the Head of Department to help shape and develop the inbound marketing strategy.
- Working with the software development team to test and improve the product.
- Assisting with customer support and various administrative duties when necessary.
- Working outside of normal working hours when necessary.
- Exceptional working knowledge of online reporting tools, such as Google Analytics
- Ability to identify customer trends and patterns
- Excellent written skills with ability to create engaging reports that clearly communicate results
- Well organised with the ability to take control over areas of responsibility
- Extremely sharp attention to detail, with a natural curiosity
- A confident presenter
- Ability to remain calm under pressure
- Strong, professional oral and written communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills and a strong team-player
- Self-motivated, determined and willing to go the extra mile for the benefit of the team
Work in one of the coolest office spaces in the UK
OpenGenius owns and is headquartered in the highly desirable offices at Tec Marina, Penarth. With plenty of free parking and just a short walk away from Cogan train station, you’ll be joining a well-connected, highly creative and collaborative community, passionate in developing innovative and creative software solutions. Find out more about the Tec Marina community at tecmarina.com, and don’t forget to take our 360° office tour where you can check out our games room, 5-star gym and collaborative areas.
We reward attitude, ability and performance. For the right candidate, this is an invaluable opportunity for business and career growth. If you’re looking to work within a driven, hard-working and committed team who are inspired to change the way that millions of people think and work for the better, we would love to hear from you. Apply now with a CV and covering email explaining your experience and suitability for the role.
Salary: Negotiable depending upon experience